Get a free instant quote for a property survey in Dingle

We work with RICS qualified surveyors around the country who offer high quality property surveys at a great price. Surveyor Local gives you piece of mind about your future property, and offers RICS Level 2 Survey, RICS Level 3 Survey and Property Valuations.

The surveyor who produces your report will be local to you with local knowledge of the area.

  • Fast turnaround of report
  • RICS qualified surveyor
  • Can help you negotiate on the property price
  • Thorough and accurate report
  • Clear traffic-light ratings for all aspects of the property
Survey Quote in 60 Seconds

We will never share or misuse your details.

Enter your details correctly to ensure your quote is valid

Home Buyers Survey in Dingle

  • Next day bookings available
  • Fast turnaround of report
  • RICS surveyors in Dingle

The content of survey reports will vary considerably due to factors including the age, type, location and condition of the property, and materials used in its construction.

Click preferred survey type to begin download.

Download sample RICS Level 2 Survey  RICS Level 2 Survey sample
Download sample RICS Level 3 Survey  RICS Level 3 Survey sample
Download sample Property Valuation  Property Valuation sample

Survey reports can be large files containing many photos of a property. On slower connections these files may take a short while to download.

Do you need a Home Buyers Survey? Which survey is the right choice?

  • House suitable for a RICS Level 2 Survey

    RICS Level 2 Survey in Dingle

    The RICS Level 2 Survey is the best choice if planning to purchase a home made of conventional materials i.e. brick & tile, in reasonable order and built in the last 100 years. Find out more

  • Property suitable for a RICS Level 3 Survey

    RICS Level 3 Survey in Dingle

    The RICS Level 3 Survey (often referred to as a Full Structural Survey in Dingle) will also be carried out by a MRICS or FRICS accredited surveyor and is more exhaustive. Choose this for non standard property such as thatched or older homes. Find out more

  • Surveyor carrying out a Property Valuation

    Property Valuation Report in Dingle

    This is an independent chartered surveyor valuation of the property. This is typically chosen by mortgage free buyers or someone requiring a formal valuation e.g. matrimonial dispute. Find out more


Dingle Surveyors

"Surveyor Local were fast, affordable and thorough. I couldn't fault them in any way."

Home Surveys in Dingle

RICS Chartered Surveyors with coverage in Dingle and throughout every county of England and Wales.

Dingle Surveyors

About Us

Home Buyers Survey in Dingle

RICS Level 2 Survey

Should I book a RICS Level 2 Survey, Full Structural Survey or RICS Level 3 Survey on a property in Dingle and which would be cheaper?

The Full Structural Survey has been updated to a RICS Level 3 Survey, however it is basically the same the same comprehensive survey.

If the Dingle property is a flat or maisonette, or is an older property, or has been substantially modified, or is of non standard construction, RICS advise the cheaper RICS Level 2 Survey.

If you are planning to do any an extension, RICS advise you choose a RICS Level 3 Survey. This more detailed survey is less cheap, but it will offer comprehensive details of the Dingle property's state of repair along with advice on structural defects , repairs as well as maintenance options .

For more details you can get an instant Dingle Homebuyers Survey Quote online or call us 0800 022 4428 to speak to one of our advisers.

Subsidence resulting from soft clay soil

A home we intend to buy is built on clay soil. Does a RICS Level 3 Survey discuss soil composition the report?

The content of soil around the foundations of a home will have an impact. There may be little evidence of underlying defects, such as cracked plaster. Steps like swift repair of any collapsed drains can help maintain clay-rich soil, but a purchaser should discuss specifics with the surveyor if extensive upkeep is warranted. In some more extreme cases, the building foundations may need extra support, but this can be costly.

RICS Level 3 Survey on flats 1

Should I pay more for a full structural survey when buying a flat in Dingle?

The Full Structural Survey is now reclassified as the RICS Level 3 Survey. Choose a RICS Level 3 Survey if you are planning to buy the flat outlined. The RICS Level 2 Survey is detailed enough for a post fifties unmodified flat assembled from standard construction materials and methods. Bear in mind that a few limitations exist with any survey as RICS chartered surveyor will not be able to, unless safe to do so and with consent from the owner, open up the fabric of the flat or assess serviceability of a boiler. Furthermore flats often mean access to the building can be prevented meaning a surveyor is only authorised give details on the actual flat although he/she comment on other tenant shared areas e.g. the drains.

Conservation area

Will there be any potential pitfalls we would need to consider when planning to buy a converted flat in Dingle in the vicinity of a conservation area?

There are many thousands of designated conservation areas in the UK, responsibility for which lies with local authorities. Dingle surveyors need to possess relevant knowledge of local considerations and any bearing they have on the building. Values is typically more than prices outside the area as a result of them being in good order. However many conservation areas have fallen into disrepair for example - increasing amounts of scruffy green spaces

Surveyors are trained to advise if the planned purchase is/might be in a conservation area and Section I of your RICS Level 2 Survey will suggest further enquiries are carried out by your conveyancer. Unauthorised modifications that do not have Local Authority approval should be reported, however these should be investigated by your legal representative. Andrew Jackson and Co are based in 80 Lodge Lane, Liverpool, Merseyside, L8 0QL and may be prepared to tell you what to look out for. Tel: 0151 709 5816