Wood Rot

Error message

  • Strict warning: Only variables should be passed by reference in native_block_view() (line 1299 of /home/surveyorlocalco/public_html/sites/all/modules/custom/native/native.module).
  • Notice: Undefined variable: block in internal_analytics_block_view() (line 115 of /home/surveyorlocalco/public_html/sites/all/modules/custom/internal_analytics/internal_analytics.module).

Wood Rot can refer to the fungal infestation of the timber elements of a property, particularly structural beams. Also called Dry Rot and Wet Rot, Wood Rot is relatively common in homes throughout the UK.

Wet Rot is generally less serious than Dry Rot, which can quickly cause severe structural damage, but both should be treated promptly. Seek a surveyor or other expert's advice before attempting any treatment.

See Dry Rot or Wet Rot for more information.

Subscribe to RSS - Wood Rot

Search for another glossary item: